Friday, December 24, 2010

loveless...

There is no love left in my heart. I put it in the box and locked it off. So please, dun beg from me anymore. i knew tat i am loveless... but, u made me this way.


After locked, u'll never get it back... do u remember, a fortune teller told u, if u love something, let it go. If it comes back to u, its yours forever. If it doesn't, thn it was never meant to be... who gave up in the laz moment? Can we jz maintain the relationship nw, its better thn we gt back together agn.

I love those quotes
- love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a teardrop.
- pleasure of love lasts but a moment, pain of love but a lifetime.
- love is not blind, it sees but it doesn't mind.

Yesterday, a gal asked me to choose, love and frenship..actually frenship is the only i wil choose..but i replied her and told her i chose both. No down and emo for her anymore. tats enough for her!
xmas eve suppose hav to be happy ^^
ya..i think so..



No comments:

Post a Comment