Friday, October 8, 2010

its time to holiday!!


wu liao~~ boring~~ men men~~ sien~~
LOL.. Spam spam spam~~
after done my crm presentation keep fb-ing..
no game to ply, waiting amoi si come and pick me up..LOLx
siaw si siaw si...faster liao..
shee ping shee ping faster liao..
me super cold in the lab!!!
freezing~~~
zzz o.o zzz

argh, jz realised that anime i downloaded nt yet finish..should i continue nw in the lab?hehehe..
sure~~

IT'S H.O.L.I.D.A.Y!!!!
HUURAYYY~~~~
no nit to rush on my assignment, replies, posting , test, coursework, bla bla bla..
and, no nit to wake early in the 7am morning everyday!
bububu~~ lalala~~
although i am a one day late "holiday" compared to amoi si!!
bt im still " si beh song"!!!
hahahaha

hm.. wat should i do during dis short mid-term break? hmmm...
*thinking thinking*
*thinking thinking*
exercise? lazy!
shop? no "vitamin M"
movie? any new??
slp?? oh yeah~~
hehe!! i used up alot money recently on those fashion stuff!

the shoes cost me rm94 dy! isk!! really bankrupt dy..tsk tsk!!
the belly scarf i bought on ebay, although it cheaper! bt i havent get my item yet~~
costed on it bt the thing not yet receive .. = 3= !! bububu~
yeah!! finally amoi si and siaw si sampai uni!! erm...u guys are late.. my cls dismiss almoz half an hours dy...hahahaha

its lunch time !!!
hehehe... jadepot.. yummy!!

bb ya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment