Monday, January 25, 2010

Singapore Botanic Gardens~~

Before i went to kl, dar dar take me to his working place... i just realized that, that is a Botanic Garden. Oh my, i love that place soooo much~~~ Fresh air, swan lake, stunning sculptures, ginger garden ( actually i cant differentiate which 1 is ginger and which 1 is not... they look same..hehe), rain forest,evolution garden, and the last---orchid garden! oh, fresh air! Can i stay ther?

hmm, no need to intro his job rite? i think moz of u knew it..so, skip! hiak hiak~~ okok, at least tell u guys d restaurant's name. erm, quite tough to pronounce the name-----Au Jardin Les Amis.
Actually i cant finished walk by within 3 hours..tats too rush for me ok?! The longer time i stayed was d national orchid garden. Entrance fee cost me $5. Cheap rite? hehe! not me paying,so tats really cheap! ^^ There are 7 parts in the orchid garden... i like the cool house most! y? AIR-CON inside! After sweating, we goin to d cool houz, WAO! tats we called it...enjoy!!

Too many orchid species, but me only take some we seldom c it on my hometown...





This is d tree inside d rain forest~~ quite big rite??



there are some photo spot to lets tourists take d pic wif full of orchid~~ tats spots really nice eh!
this is d 1st photo spot.....

me hide inside the orchid decoration....cool rite?hehehe~~~



wats we called that? 杨柳树~~ 感觉回到古时代,杨柳~~ 好浪漫哦~~

The 2nd photo spot..finally we can take pic 2gether.. hw we made it? hmm..me agn, asked d angmo tourist. y nt him wor..... >.< hmm..nw d location is Tan Hoon Siang Mist House. creative ho, d orchid is hang over ther..thn me always push it..hehe...like a swing...haha~~

hey,kid! dun ply ply in d pond ar... no fish actually la! aiya~~~ cute rite? next time i wan make it on my houz...any free space for it??


this is d 3rd photo spot....1 round n round wif yellow orchid....NICE~~~

this is d flowers beside the exit. Means tat we gonna leave~~ sayornara orchid garden...me will not back to here anymore, bcoz i nt goin to c twice wif d same thing.. ehem ehem..bt *something* is different..LOL....

* so next post, i will be at KL already~~so...c u ther~~ *hehe*





No comments:

Post a Comment